Terry Land Surveying Inc.
Projects Past and Present
Terry Land Surveying Inc. has experience completing numerous surveying projects ranging in size from City lots to 30,000 acre parcels. The following is a sampling of our more recent projects:
- Natural Gas Companies:
- XTO Energy
- Manzano LLC
- Energy Oil & Gas Co.
- Westport Oil & Gas Co.
- Tabula Rasa
Proposed and As-built well location staking and platting; Topographic maps for well location, Compressor station, pipeline and roads; mineral lease and surface ownership, boundary surveys and mapping.
- Cline Mining Comany, New Elk Coal
Topographic and construction surveying of the underground mine workings. Mapping and construction surveying in conjunction with multiple entities for the surface plant facilities. Boundary surveying and topographic mapping associated with the permitting processes. Boundary and construction surveying of railroad load out facilities.
- City of Trinidad:
- Elm Street preliminary survey
- Corazon Loop preliminary survey
- Storm Sewer mapping
- North Lake Dam Rehabilitation
- Trinidad Industrial Park
- Preliminary Survey for I-25 Trinidad corridor.
- Various paving, widening and striping projects in Huerfano and Las Animas Counties
- Cougar Canyon
- Country Club Ranch
- Woods at Monument Lake
- Timber Ridge at Cordova Pass
- Construction Surveying:
- La Quinta Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotel
- Cougar Canyon Hotel
- Legacy Assisted Living Center
- Town of Fowler Sustainable Main Street Initiative